By Synchroze @ November 8, 2012 at 11:52am
Learn about whats new in the latest expansion.
- Extended the Level cap to 120!
- Added a new mini-boss to Osiris' Revenge Qualification.
- Added a 4 new events: Sundered Asylum, Primordial Games, Baal's Demon Raiders, and Zodiac Temple.
- Changed the way that Magic Academy works.
- Added LV9 and LV10 quests to Dragon Slayers.
- Changed the name of the monster in the End of Destruction event.
- Added a new type of gear: Olympian!
- Added LV115+ gear.
- Changed the dropped gear of some Boss monsters.
- Two skills for each class can now be upgraded to a more effective Skill. These new Skills can each be upgraded up to LV5.
- Certain passive skills can now be upgraded to LV15.
- Added new zones: Olympus Peak, Titan's Temple, Cronos' Court.
- Added new monsters to Devil's Heart.
- Fixed the Leadership system so occupying a Stronghold now makes your Leadership 2000.
- The default hotkeys of some features have been changed, but you can now fully customize them in the System menu.
- Removed the Warriors Return Pack and replaced it with the Stashed EXP system.
- Added a portable shop that can be accessed from your bag.
- A whole new system to boost the effects of your embedded gems.
- You can now choose the type of Aspect you get when altering your Aspect slots.
- Changed the UI for the Bloodline system to make it easier to understand.
- LV5+ Focus Orbs can now be upgraded to boost their stats without melding them.
- Removed Zenith from Focus Orbs.
- A Glow of Athena can now transfer souls between different levels of gear, however, gear must be of the same type and usable by the player's class.
- Added new Gift Packs for LV95+ characters.
- Added Tarot Cards, which reward a random item if fate is with you.
- Removed the expiration from all Marketplace fashions.
- Standardized the formatting of Starwords.
- The 'WOI Carnival' items have been replaced by 'HERO.'
- Renamed a number of grades of mounts.
- Corrected the name of the Harbinger mount.
- Added Wills, the Shadow Boss Hunter, in Atlantis.
- Added new items to Winston's, Mercuriffy's, Hera Delf's, and Milan Gellar's shops, and the Alms Marketplace.
- Psyche has moved on, but Atlantis is now blessed with a visit from Perseus.
- Dyana in Atlantis can now Transmute your gems into new types.
- Eahtor will no longer take you to Giant's Gorge.
- Hera and Hephaestus now sell new gear, and have been joined by Phobos.
- Activated the Hero Altar quests.
- Added a whole new line of Scenario and Branch Quests.
- Removed the Title requirement for taking Bounty Quests.
- Added a Star Level grade for pets that indicates their rarity.
- Added a generic Starcore item that can be used in Ascension.
- Increased the Coin cost of absorbing Starcores.
- Moved Taurus Starcores to Pet Skillbooks.
- Added new pet skills.
- You can now use multiple Seal Removal Stones to guarantee a chance at opening a Pet Skill Slot.
- Pet Fortify Charmstones can be used to protect a pet's Fortification level.
- The Legion shop is now available from the Legion window.
- Moved all Legion Domains to Realm 4.
- The Declaration cost will no longer be returned if you lose the bidding for Territory Wars or Siege of Rites.